Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Arrival of the Birds - Address is Approximate

On a whim I wanted to see if anyone had created anything with one of my favorites songs of all time, Arrival of the Birds by The Cinematic Orchestra. Well, they did... and it's pretty amazing. Grab a drink, turn the lights down, take a seat, and spend a few minutes seeing the world through a lonely toy's eyes.

Also pretty awesome, go to Rainy Mood and then play the song in another window. Amazing! I can't ever get enough of this song.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! If I put Rainy Mood on, I think I'd have to pee a lot. But I love the sound of rain!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me you watched this alone in the dark over and over with a bottle of booze, Cori!

This video is amazing but why do I feel sad now?

Cori Jessy said...

Because the toy is LONELY. It can never have the life it desires, ever! And to answer your question, maybe.

Amy Bella said...

Thanks for sharing amazing engaging information. This has certainly added value to my knowledge. Please keep sharing such information in future as well.
App development
Front End Developer
Virtual Employee

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails